How do I configure custom fields in Zoho CRM for Shopify-to-Zoho CRM Connector?
Shopify to Zoho CRM connector supports following custom fields under Contacts and Orders:
Custom Fields under Zoho CRM Contacts Field
- Customer Group: Meant to reflect the Shopify customer group the customer belongs to.
- Last Order Date: Meant to reflect the date of the last-placed order by the customer.
- Last Order Number: Meant to reflect the last Shopify order number by the customer.
- Last Order Value: Meant to reflect the sales order value for the last order by the customer.
- Lifetime Sales Amount: Meant to be aggregate of all Shopify order values placed by the customer.
- Lifetime Number of Orders: Meant to be aggregate of the number of Shopify orders placed by the customer.
- Custom Fields under Zoho CRM Orders Field
- Order Comments: Stores Shopify order customer comments.
- Staff Notes: Stores Shopify order staff notes.
You can choose to create custom fields under Zoho CRM Contacts and Orders, and leverage the connector to populate these custom fields while transferring data. You can choose custom field names as per your convenience. The connector will automatically detect these created fields and show them in the drop-down list in the Zoho CRM connector dashboard. Please choose the appropriate fields from drop-down lists and save the configuration in the connector dashboard. Once these configurations are saved, the connector will start updating these custom fields with every order data transfer.
To create custom fields in Zoho CRM, you can follow the instructions here